Look what I just bought!!!

Hey everyone!

Well, I just had to share this with you all!

Becky, an Etsian friend of mine (PurdyThings) makes these adorable bunny ear hats! Now as you all know I have my first baby due on 6th July, and my husband has bought these as a gift from him to her! Becky is making these in hot pink and white for us...I just can't wait til they arrive!!

You can find these beautiful ears to order here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/66346447/hippity-hop-bunny-ears-crochet-beanie
Thank you for being so talented Becky - I can't wait to take a picture of her wearing them!

C xxx
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Look what I just bought!!!"

  1. Mandy Crandell says:
    22 March 2011 at 05:26

    So, so cute!!!!

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Carabijoux
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates