An adorable find...

I mentioned in my previous post that I have published a Treasury on Etsy. One of the designers in the showcase, Stephanie from Cattywampussstudios, has designed and created this beautiful twig star wreath. I just love this...I wanted to share it with you all.


You can view this lovely wreath at, and Stephanie's other art, at http://www.etsy.com/listing/70222185/prim-twiggy-star-wreath-with-pips-rusty
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "An adorable find..."

  1. Cattywampuss Studio says:
    18 March 2011 at 06:19

    Thanks so much for posting my star! Your blog is fabulous! Keep up the great work!

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Carabijoux
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates