It's Treasury Friday! A Dose of Happiness!

Hi everyone!

As you all know, each Friday I create an Etsy Treasury - it's my favourite finds that relate to a certain theme. I thought a lot this week about what my theme would be, and I did come up with a few ideas. However it all changed this afternoon. I was driving home and a song came on the radio that I haven't heard in years. You know when you hear or see or smell something and it takes you back to another place and time? Well, that's just what this song did to me. It took me back to a really happy place - the hairs stood up on my arm. While I listened to the song I reflected on how things were then, and how things are now, and how blessed I am. Sometimes life can seem like such a struggle, but for the three minutes while I listened to that song I just had the biggest grin on my face!

So today's Treasury is items I feel just reflect my mood tonight! Colourful, expressive, vibrant...just a bit of sunshine! I hope you enjoy today's collection...



Thanks to those artists I featured for being so talented! We'd love to hear your thoughts and comments xx
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

4 Response to "It's Treasury Friday! A Dose of Happiness!"

  1. SuckersbySteph says:
    25 March 2011 at 12:21

    Thanks so much for including my cupcake lollipops!

    I love bright happy colors!
    Perfect for Spring!

  2. Skinny says:
    25 March 2011 at 12:28

    So many thanks for choosing my handbag.
    Memories, smells and sounds are so powerfull
    Blessings
    Diana

  3. artangel says:
    25 March 2011 at 12:32

    What a lovely inspiration for a Treasury! Thanks so much for including my work on your "happy" list!
    Angie

  4. Carabijoux says:
    25 March 2011 at 12:37

    You're all very welcome guys!

    Angie just messaged me asking what the song was I heard...it was 'Summertime' by 'The Sundays' - I don't know if anyone else has heard of it? It's SUCH a feel good song!

    When I wear or smell the perfume I wore on my wedding day it has a similar effect - great how such small things can put us in a great mood!

    :0) x

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Carabijoux
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates