Treasury Friday! 'If only I could remarry my husband...Soft Romance'

Hey everyone!

Well it's come around already...only seems like yesterday I did last week's Treasury!

This week I've been all inspired by lots of ideas for expanding my range for brides and bridesmaids, and have been busy making more tiaras. So I guess you could say I'm in the mood for love! A wedding is such a wonderful occasion..I loved every single minute of mine, and would do it again in a heartbeat (marrying the same man, of course!). My colour theme was hot pink, but there are so many delicious themes around today...I'd love to do it all again just so I could have fun with another colour scheme!

At the moment, I'm loving the 'Soft Romantic' look...verging on vintage, with a palette of soft pink and pastels. Lots of lovely textures and layered fabrics. So this week's Treasury is my pick of the Etsy handmade beauties that fit this style...enjoy!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

5 Response to "Treasury Friday! 'If only I could remarry my husband...Soft Romance'"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    1 April 2011 at 05:26

    Wedding are wonderful occasions! Thanks so much for including my "Cherry Blossom" bridesmaid pocket mirror. Lovely collection!

  2. Carabijoux says:
    1 April 2011 at 05:27

    You're welcome Kristine...it makes such a lovely gift for a bridesmaid! x

  3. Unknown says:
    1 April 2011 at 09:43

    Such a beautiful spring treasury.:) Thankyou.

  4. lorenabr says:
    1 April 2011 at 21:26

    Lovely treasury Maybe it's time I stat one :)

  5. Carabijoux says:
    2 April 2011 at 13:39

    Thanks everyone!

    Yep Lorenabr you need to do a Treasury! I have to admit I find them quite tiring to do - that one took me about two hours to find exactly what I wanted. But it's good fun though! :0)

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Carabijoux
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates